Come and join us on Sunday 28 October 2018 for the Gloucester 10K Run
On what is a largely flat and traffic-free course with entirely closed tarmac roads. The route is a one lap course taking runners through the wonderfully scenic parish of Haresfield and Colethrop village.
Runners of all abilities are welcome including club athletes, elites, recreational runners and charity runners who are encouraged to raise money for good causes. This year’s Gloucester 10K will incorporate the South West of England Inter Counties Championship for individuals and teams. The event is fully inclusive with a 10K wheelchair race.
What’s in the race package:
- Specially designed medal & tech T-shirt to all finishers
- Water stations at 5k and at the finish.
- Distance markers every 1k
- Toilets available
- Ample free parking thanks to local businesses and Gloucestershire County Council
Minimum age is 15 years of age on race day.
Road closures have necessitated an increase on last year’s entry fee but this will include a free Tech T for all competitors and the event still offers excellent value for all at £20.00 (£23.00 Unaffiliated).
Join competitors from all over the UK on what will be one of the top events of 2018.
– Robin Greaves Sports Hall, Quedgeley Wanderers Football Club, Stephenson Drive, Quedgeley, Glocester. GL2 2AG
– Wheelchair Competitors: 9:25am
– Standard / Afilliated entry: 9:30am
Friday 26th October 2018 12 Noon unless race limit is reached 2000 participants which is every reached the first. Entries will not be allowed on the day.